Pages

Find Us On Facebook

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Accents are funny, [insert laugh here]



I spend lots of time looking at game reviews for the sake of making a purchase. I usually head to my five main sites and in reading/watching each game review, I make the decision if the game is worth a buy.

Then there's the Escapist's Zero Punctuation game reviews.

Created by an Australian fellow named "Yahtzee" and filled with his satirical humor and obscene/innocent stick figure designs, he reviews each game and blatantly depicts his opinion.

Now let me say upfront that don't purchase anything solely going by his reviews, but I can say that sometimes his reviews ares spot on.

Anyways, enough of piling the sweets on Mr. Yahtzee. If you want to see for yourself, play the attached video for his review for Halo 3.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Man Behind This Blog