Pages

Find Us On Facebook

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 given the green light


IGN reports that, Ubisoft Montreal, creators of Rainbow Six: Vegas, has announced that a sequel to the Vegas shooter is slated for a March 2008 release.

For those of you who haven't played the game, let me tell you it's a good game. I have always been a fan of the FPS genre and played my fair share of low-budget titles, but Rainbow Six: Vegas was one of the best shooters I've ever played.

One aspect that I have always admired in shooters is the ability to give orders to your teammates.
I don't know if it is because it gives me a sense of ownership over the team or because it makes me hold back that "Rambo-esque" ego I get when playing FPS'.

You know that feeling, right? When you decide there is nothing more strategic than just rushing in, screaming and emptying your clip on everything that moves in the room. Well, that feeling is instead replaces with me screaming orders to my teammates and at the same time yelling, "Don't you die on me, DAMN IT," to the fallen ones.

Anyways, can't wait for it. Although I'm sure my girlfriend will see things otherwise, when I'm yelling at 2 or 3 o'clock at night.

- R

* Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 Announced

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Man Behind This Blog