Pages

Find Us On Facebook

Monday, November 26, 2007

Street Fighter IV's trailer gets dissected



If you haven't already seen the Street Fighter IV trailer, shame on you. But since it is the season of giving, here is a link to it.

Well, since some of us have been wondering what will make this SF differ from the previous ten models, the folks at GameTrailers were nice enough to try and break down what the SF IV might be bringing us.

Looks like it's about that time to dust off Capcom vs. SNK EO and tune-up my moves with Ken. Maybe this time around, I can finally beat my brother - the bastard has always beat me and I still have yet to win.

Are there any Street Fighter gods I can pray to or maybe even make a sacrifice to ... Hmm, I wonder if sacrificing your first-born is still frowned upon?

- R

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Man Behind This Blog