Pages

Find Us On Facebook

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Living in a video game would probably be like this ...



While performing my daily rounds at game news site, I came across a video at Joystiq.com. In short, the video is about a guy named ... well, Guy and his realization that he is actually living in a video game world - hence the series' name, Life in a Game.

So far only three episodes (the last being the second part of episode two) have followed Guy's acceptance of living in a video game and him trying to do something about it. I'm trying my best not to give too much away because I appreciated every reference and I know - if you've been into gaming as long as I have - you will too.

Life in a Game just spews out game references repeatedly, but does it in such a serious yet humorous manner that it reminds me of the Street Fighter: The Later Years series. Whether it's referencing, Pokemon, DDR, Diablo, Mario, Mortal Kombat or whatever, this series has definitely won me over.

So as not to take any more of your time away, I'll provide the first episode above and the links to Episode 2-1 and Episode 2-2. Enjoy and, if you like it, try to promote further videos of this quality because it's always fun to see what gamers with a video camera and a editing software can do.

- R

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Man Behind This Blog