Pages

Find Us On Facebook

Sunday, December 23, 2007

At Least The Dolphins Have A Chance In Madden


I have never been a sports game fan, except for the NFL Blitz and NBA Jams classics. But while watching today's Miami Dolphins against - the undefeated - New England Patriots game, I finally realized why people play sports games like Madden '08. As a resident of Florida, there is somewhere in my state legislature that states that I must be a fan - or at least root a little for - the home teams. So since the game is still not looking too good, I wonder if I could teach Tom Brady, and the rest of the Patriots, a lesson in Madden.

But I'm not into sports games. So the best thing I can do is play Blitz and enjoy a disturbing wave of satisfaction every time I elbow drop Mr. Brady. No hard feelings Tom, I didn't expect Miami to win anyways.

- R

Image: http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2003/screen1/914752_20030515_screen008.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Man Behind This Blog