Pages

Find Us On Facebook

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Iron My Big Boy Pants, I'm Growing Up


And so another chapter closes in my life's story. After today, I will no longer be a college student, but a college graduate. I will be receiving my degree in journalism from the University of Central Florida and starting my journey into the journalism industry. I'm hoping that I will land my dream job as a online writer/producer for a publication's video gaming section, but I'll settle for anything in technology.

I'm might, MIGHT, take a break today, but don't go too far because Select Start will be back reporting gaming news and the like on Saturday. Make sure you check in because we'll have two new features; we'll be wrapping-up our BioShock GOTY Breakdown and we'll have another Video Game Flashback for you video game veterans out there.

- R

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Man Behind This Blog