Pages

Find Us On Facebook

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Mario Level Defeated With Ease



I don't remember playing this level in Super Mario World, but I'd love to test this out myself. Apparently, this gamer was able to defeat a whole level, one filled with pits, baddies and man-eating plants, without even moving. Some of the readers commented that they believe this to be a fake, saying that the video was custom-made by the player to work this way. I don't have any evidence to say it isn't a fake, and honestly, I really don't care. This type of creativity is awesome and it would be rude of me to bash someones hard work to give me two minutes of entertainment. Good job to whoever made the video.

- R

Video: http://www.break.com/index/mario-level-can-autoplay.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Man Behind This Blog