Pages

Find Us On Facebook

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Brand New Xbox 360 = Tears Of Joy


Christmas has come and gone, and I have to say that this year was a good year. I hit the gift card jackpot with over $400 in Best Buy currency, and it was exactly what I asked for. So, since my 360 had a problem reading discs and I had been going through a gaming withdrawal because it died just days before the Mass Effect release, I decided that a new Xbox 360 was a must. I got the new Arcade model because I already had everything else from my previous console.

Today, as soon as I awoke, I ran to my local Blockbuster and rented Mass Effect and once I heard that drive load the disc, I shed a tear. It was beautiful. i finally feel like a "real" gamer now, and I'm not saying I needed a 360 to be one, but i was missing out on some of the years best titles and it was driving me insane. Well, that's all. Hope to see you on Halo 3!

- R

Image: http://www.indielondon.co.uk/images/4384.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Man Behind This Blog